Gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client, who are you looking for a Property Manager to join their team in Bristol.
Job Type: Permanent
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm
Salary: £30,000 depending on experience
Summary: Our client based in Bristol is looking to recruit a Property Manager to join their team in Birmingham. You will be responsible for the delivery of management services to a portfolio of residential and where applicable, mixed use buildings and estates. This role will be the direct interface with the client/Freeholder and leaseholders within their portfolio. To develop and maintain a motivated and customer orientated service and ensure that service standards are achieved within the companies Property Managements policy, and that legislative and regulatory and best practise requirements are met.
- Property Inspections and Maintenance – Inspections and Reports
- Finance-Budgets and Client Accounts
- Insurance-Building, Directors and Officers insurance
- Meetings-EGMs, AGMs, Directors and Officers insurance
- Correspondence and Administration
- Breaches of the Lease
- Property Sales (Assignment of the Lease)
- General Property Inspections and Maintenance
- Previous experience of working within a Residential Property Management field
- Understands and have worked on major works of section 20
- Worked within Block Management and Leasehold properties and understands service charges and budgets
- Understands collection of service charges
- IRPM or ARMP qualifications
- Previous experience with “Tramps” system
- Confident, Courteous and professional in all dealings with clients, customers, contractors and the general public
- Be punctual at all times and ensure that you are dressed in accordance with the dress code
- Actively seek obtain new instructions for the company
- Develop business relations with group members in order to maximise cross selling opportunities
- Be an active team member; motivating and encouraging development of any assistants working with you in the management of your portfolio
- Endeavour to remain informed f new relevant legislation and best practice guidelines
- Company car or car allowance
Closing date is 2nd March 2020.
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.