|Salary:||£24000 - £26000|
|Reference:||Purchase Ledger Clerk|
SNAPSHOT: To assist in all aspects of Accounts Payable work for multiple companies. You will be dealing with people from many departments. Undertaking a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities.
REPORTING TO: Purchase Ledger Supervisor
·Receive, record and distribute invoices.
·Reconcile supplier statements to purchase ledger.
·Process staff expenses.
·Prepare monthly and interim payment runs via Bacs and other automated systems.
·Purchase ledger maintenance.
- Maintain all monthly trackers.
- Assist with the information flow between departments.
- Fully supportive in helping resolve supplier queries.
- Ensure all administrative duties are completed on time.
- Have a good relationship with suppliers and help ensure supplier expectations are achieved.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Purchase Ledger experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Polite and helpful.
- Organised and methodical with goods levels of attention to detail.
- Computer literate with excellent MS Office skills
- Adaptable to new systems & change