Gap personnel Group, operating as an employment business, are currently looking to recruit for a purchase ledger clerk for a well established distribution company in the Congleton area with immediate starts available.
Hours of work:
Temp to Perm
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Working out VAT payments
- Making payments via BACS and cheques
- Setting up of new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Filing invoices
- Data entry
- Being first point of contact for all relevant enquiries
- Maintaining strong relationships with customers and suppliers
Due to rural location, own transport would be ideal.
Previous experience is essential and applicants will need to demonstrate that they are comfortable dealing with suppliers accross the globe. All applicants should be Sage 200 compliant.
If you wish to apply please contact the gap team. Closing date for this position is 29/02/2020
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.