Purchase Ledger Clerk
Negotiable dependant on experience
Monday - Friday / 8am-5pm
Our client based in the Deeside area are looking for a bright and enthusiastic individual to join our client's small but friendly Finance team. The role is primarily focused on matching and processing invoices, checking and reconciling statements and dealing with all purchase ledger related enquiries. The position is suited to someone who has an eye for detail and is comfortable handling large volumes of data input and verification. There may also be tasks of an investigative and analytical nature from time to time.
- Accurately match and process high volumes of production and indirect procurement invoices.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements using a range of data manipulation tools.
- Prepare and process electronic payments.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
- Monitor supplier accounts to ensure adherence to credit terms.
- Be a dedicated point of contact to the wider business for a specific portfolio of suppliers.
- Provide support and backup to the Purchase Ledger team.
- Ensure data integrity for all sources of data across all sites.
- Any other tasks as required by the Financial Accountant/ Finance Team.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to provide accurate information.
- Deadline oriented.
- Data input to a high level of accuracy and speed.
- An aptitude for numeracy and problem solving.
- Ability to use and adapt appropriate excel tools.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- Highly motivated.
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 28/12/2021