£30k-£35k per annum dependant on experience
Monday - Friday / 8:30am - 5pm
Our client looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, self-driven individual who has experience working within a manufacturing environment. Reporting to the senior management team, you will be responsible for the daily purchasing and stock control requirements of the organisation.
- Purchase goods, materials and services to ensure the company operational needs are met.
- Push for improved supplier provision while challenge supplier costings and lead times.
- Maintain accurate supplier pricing.
- Monitor stock levels ensuring adequate supply of materials to maintain productivity.
- Monitor re-order levels in-line with demand fluctuations.
- Mitigate and reduce any potential supply risk.
- Review supplier performance.
- Stock forecasting.
- Work closely with our product development team.
- Build and maintain effective and productive relationships with staff, suppliers and stakeholders.
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritise duties.
- Commercially and financially aware and have a good understanding of how failure to supply can impact the reputation of the company.
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- Problem solving, forward thinking and proactive attitude.
- Team player but able to work independently.
- Computer Literate - Microsoft office packages, MRP systems, Sage Line 50.