|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
Gap Personnel who are operating as an employment business are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a QA Auditor to work for a busy manufacturing client based in Runcorn.
We have excellent opportunities for work within a leading UK food manufacturer. The roles are based on an ongoing basis and will lead to permanent contracts for suitable candidates.
The hours of work consist of a three shift pattern and you must be able to commit to all three shifts:
- 6:00am to 2:00pm
- 2:00pm to 10:00pm
- 10:00pm to 6:00am
The rate of pay is £11.50 per hour with weekly pay.
- Conducting Line Checks on Critical Control Points to ensure accurate production and packing of products.
- Conducting regular GMP audits to ensure compliance across all lines.
- Product taste testing and lab testing of Raw Materials and Finished Products.
- Supporting the Quality Systems Manager with project work.
- Performing hygiene checks to ensure standards are maintained.
- Producing reports on all testing and audits conducted.
The successful candidate should have the following skills and experience;
- Previous experience working in a similar role (FMCG experience advantageous)
- Strong attention to detail.
- Food hygiene/HACCP qualification advantageous.
- Able to work well within a team and on own initiative.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to find areas for improvement.
- Problem solving skills.
- Able to make and communicate decisions.
The positions are ongoing with potential of permanent role.
To apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com
Gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgement solely on suitability for the job.