Job Title: QA Inspector
Shift: Monday to Thursday 8:30-17:00, Friday 9:00-15:30
Pay: £10 p/h
Job type: Temp to perm
- Carry out QA inspections of incoming products in accordance with KS principles.
- Carry out physical testing of products as part of Goods inwards inspection process.
- Liaise with suppliers over non-conforming products.
- Various other duties as required by the Goods Inwards team leader
Education and Experience
- GCSE’s Level 5 and above
- Minimum 1 - 2 years experience within a commercial QA environment.
- Must be computer literate and have a practical working knowledge of ERP Systems, Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Numerate & Analytical skills.
- A strong communicator with good verbal and written skills.
- Planning and Organisation skills.
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines and achieve targets.
- Customer service orientated.
- Must be able to work as part of a team, but will also be able to work on his or her own initiative when required.
- Vending Machines and Canteen Area
- Car Park
- 28 days of holiday
- Opportunity to be offered permanent contract after 12 weeks
If you are successful you will have to attend the interview onsite, this will be confirmed by one of our consultants over the phone.
If this role is of interest please click Apply.