|Salary:||£30000.00 - £33000.00 per annum|
£30,000 - £33,000
2x Shift (Earlies/Lates)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Quality Control Chemist to work at their facility based near Widnes
- Analysing in-process and finished products and reporting results to the appropriate production area within an agreed time.
- Following QSP analytical procedures to ensure ISO 9000 & ISO 14001 criteria are met and product specifications are complied with.
- Ensuring that all laboratory equipment is calibrated before use.
- Use of existing laboratory instrumentation including ICP-AES, AAS, Autotitrator and IC unit. Preventative maintenance is carried out when required.
- Printing designated labels for final product packaging.
- Reviewing and maintaining COSHH assessments for all laboratory chemicals.
- Ensuring that the QC laboratory is always clean and tidy and it is a safe working environment.
- Undertaking any other work assigned by the QC Team Leader or her designate.
- Degree in Chemistry (or equivalent)
- ICP-AES or AAS experience preferable but not essential
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 19/09/2021