|Location:||Wigan, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £24500.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jamielea Howard|
QC Lab Technician
Days Only (Mon-Fri)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a QC Lab Technician to work at their facility based near Wigan
- The Quality Lab Technician is responsible for supporting new product development projects for liquid and sheet photopolymers, including manufacturing testing & support and application development efforts.
- This will involve carrying out specified experimental tasks including lab and pilot scale formulation and extrusion, material characterization, and imaging studies.
- Education typically includes an A.S. or B.S. in chemistry or equivalent education (1-2 yrs of technical college with a chemistry orientation) and/or -3 years practical experience
- Must have hands-on laboratory experience, on-the-job training, or equivalent background
- Knows routine, standardized lab functions
- Performs testing and analysis as directed
- Solid expertise with the various analytical equipment pertinent to work area
- Requires the ability to analyse chemical solutions and/or processes
- Interaction with customers on the phone or in person
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are important
- Expertise with Microsoft Office applications (excel & word)
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 16/12/2021