gap healthcare are currently seeking experienced Registered General Nurses to join their team supporting adults in residential settings in Southend and surrounding areas on a temporary basis.
Candidates MUST have:
• Proof of right to work within the UK
• NMC Pin registration
• Relevant Nursing Qualification
• DBS (in date or registered on the update service)
• In date training certificates
• At least 6 months' experience within the UK
• Excellent pay rates
• Weekly pay
• Full time and part time hours to suit
• A range of shifts including weekends and night shifts
• Excellent out of hours' service
• Mandatory training and uniform provided
If you believe you meet the criteria and are suitable for this position, please apply NOW.
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap personnel, Quattro Healthcare Ltd TA gap healthcare & Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap professional) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.