gap professional is operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client who are recruiting for an English-Speaking Quality Analyst based in Exeter on a permanent basis.
Salary: Starting at £18,122.29 (£9.29 per hour), rising to £18,666.00 (£9.57 per hours) after 6 months
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm
Our client are the world leaders in providing call quality assurance solutions to the contact centre industry. They analyse and measure the quality of customer service interactions, providing accurate, actionable feedback that enables our clients to deliver an exceptional customer
As a Quality Analyst, you will be responsible for analysing interactions between customers and a key client’s contact centre via phone calls and emails. You will provide feedback on adherence to policies and appropriate procedures, navigate their software applications to research appropriate resolutions, evaluate results and provide actionable insight. Additionally, you will ensure all project analysis is completed in a timely manner and in accordance with project requirements.
Main Responsibilities include:
Analyse content of interaction between Customers and Clients by evaluating the content of telephone calls and written communication in the required language.
· Provide feedback on adherence to policies and appropriate procedures used to enable Client to deliver outstanding customer service.
· Input evaluations results and comments on to BPA’s custom software systems
· Ensure all evaluations are completed in a timely manner and in accordance with the projects requirements, ensuring results are delivered to agreed time scale and specifications
· Based on knowledge of client objectives, provide anecdotal insight in addition to the evaluation process in order to add value to the client.
· On an on-going basis, use internal feedback for self-development and adhere to all agreed processes associated to the projects.
· Attend all training required in support of your role and achieve required standards of competence.
· Ensure compliance with all up to date health and safety regulations and procedures maintaining safe working practices and conditions.
Comply with all company policies and procedures and maintain the highest standards of Client and information confidentiality.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
Experience operating in a challenging organisational environment with a requirement to balance differing priorities and demands.
Highly effective communication skills
Ability to work to tight targets and deadlines
Flexible approach to change, with a positive attitude to fluctuating workload
Experience of being measured against performance criteria with the ability to take on board feedback for improvement
Considerable knowledge of and ability to utilise efficiently current word processing, spreadsheet, database, email and internet software.
Adequate level of spoken and written English to comprehend client training and procedures essential
GCSE (A-C) or equivalent qualifications in English Language / Mathematics essential
Background in Customer Service environment desirable.
Closing date is 30th October 2019
To Apply please follow the application process for the site this job is advertised on or email your CV