|Contact Name:||Kate Olszewska|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for Quality Assistant within the Alloy Plant to join a leading aerospace, manufacturing company based in Exeter - Arconic.
Arconic is a world-class producer of aero engine and industrial gas turbine components, including air foils, rings, disks and forgings. Our client can offer you, market leading training and development, fantastic competitive hourly pay rates, onsite car parking and canteen, as well as a friendly working environment.
This role is on temporary contract with long term opportunities.
Working as a Quality Assistant duties will include:
Conduct Internal audits (manufacturing and laboratory)
Generate Certificates of Conformity
Co-ordinate specification and contract review process in Team Center
Manage work instructions and procedures in Team Center & WIE
Check documentation of incoming Raw & Prime materials against HA specifications and ensure their release to production in a timely and effective manner
Support the completion of business process testing (ASAT) by providing all relevant information to Finance Department
Working hours are Monday to Friday 08.00 am - 04.00pm
Pay rate is £11.59 per hour
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within:
• Previous experience in Quality role
• An understanding of the requirements for AS9100 & UKAS ISO17025 accreditation of the laboratory (preferred)
• Knowledge of quality control systems
• Awareness of investigative techniques e.g. 3x5 Why
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Meticulous with good attention to detail
• Ability to write reports
• Good level of English (Writing, Reading and Speaking)
• Team player
• Awareness of Health & Safety
If you feel that you are the right candidate for the role, then please submit your CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 01392 273 665 for further details.