|Contact Name:||Darren Davis|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for Quality Assistant within the Alloy Plant to join a leading aerospace, manufacturing company based in Exeter - Arconic.
Arconic is a world-class producer of aero engine and industrial gas turbine components, including air foils, rings, disks and forgings. Our client can offer you, market leading training and development, fantastic competitive hourly pay rates, onsite car parking and canteen, as well as a friendly working environment.
Working as a Quality Assistant duties will include
- Conduct Internal audits (manufacturing and laboratory)
- Generate Certificates of Conformity
- Co-ordinate specification and contract review process in Team Center
- Manage work instructions and procedures in Team Center & WIE
- Check documentation of incoming Raw & Prime materials against HA specifications and ensure their release to production in a timely and effective manner
- Support the completion of business process testing (ASAT) by providing all relevant information to Finance Department
Working hours are Monday to Friday 08.00 am - 04.00pm
This role is on temporary contract with long term opportunities.
Pay rate is £11.59 per hour