|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Inspector in Cradley Heath, with immediate starts!
Hours of work: Monday-Thursday 8.30-17.00, Friday 9.00-15.30.
Pay: £9.60 per hour.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Carry out QA inspections in line with company principles.
• Carry out physical testing of products as part of Goods inwards inspection process.
• Liaise with suppliers over non-conforming products.
• Various other duties as required by the Goods Inwards team leader
What you need:
• 1-2 years’ experience within a commercial QA environment.
• Must be computer literate and have a practical working knowledge of ERP Systems, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Numerate & Analytical skills.
• A strong communicator with good verbal and written skills.
• Planning and Organisation skills.
• Proven ability to work to tight deadlines and achieve targets.
• Customer service orientated.
• Must be able to work as part of a team but will also be able to work on his or her own initiative when required.
To apply, please call 01902 422 940 or email Wolverhampton@gap-personnel.com with your CV!
Gap personnel are operating as an employment business.