Our client in the Ruabon area of Wrexham is currently looking for a Quality Assurance Operative to support their expanding Moulding Department on a temp to ongoing basis.
Duties to include;
- Understanding of 2D and 3D drawings and carrying out dimensional measurements.
- Use of Vernier Callipers, height gauges, pin gauges, GOM Scanner (scan only).
- Complete Sample Inspection reports.
- Generating Quality reports and analysis of data
- First Off and Last Off Inspection
- Control of customer samples and visual standards
- Generation of Work Instructions and Production Documentation.
- Carry out 6S and Quality Audits
Previous experience would be an advantage but is not necessary as full training will be given.
- Familiar with ISO9001 Quality Systems
- Computer Literate with basic knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Six Sigma Yellow belt or Green belt.
- Ability to understand Drawings
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- To be self-motivated with a pro-active attitude.
- Working hours will be 8:00am to 5:15pm Monday to Friday.
- £8.91 per hour pre training
- £9.29 per hour post training