|Contact Name:||Elwira Luterek|
QUALITY ASSURANCE TECHNICIAN / PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY / LACOCK SN15
gap personnel are currently recruiting for Quality Assurance Technician for a permanent opportunity based in Lacock, Wiltshire SN15
As a quality assurance technician you will be working through the production area with all relevant PPE provided. Key to your success of the role is the training which you will be provided with to ensure you are able to complete all tasks of your role.
Reporting directly to the Quality Assurance Manager the QA technician you will be responsible for:
- Undertake Quality Assurance of Incoming product, Packaging and site packed product as directed and according to company procedures.
- Carrying out on line QA checking/auditing to ensure correct standards are applied and adhered to.
- Ensure all standards adhere to packing standards, code checks, labelling information, weight checks, gas checks, metal detection confirmation and pricing checks.
- Carry out any specific checks in line with customer requirements, or as a result of non-conformances or complaints.
- Daily taste panels, end of life panels and collection of sample, swabs for laboratory analysis to include environmental swabbing and record information into the database.
- Ensure rejected stock or quarantined stock is correctly labelled and recorded.
- Assist Technical Team with administration and in the implementation of Company Policy, BRC, legal and customer requirements, and corrective actions to ensure that all areas comply with policies and procedures, reporting where necessary.
- Undertake checks, collection and record data for incoming goods.
We have the following shift available and pay rates:
- Monday to Friday – 6pm-3am
- Annual Salary of £26,387.40 (£11.94 per hour - including attendence bonus)