|Salary:||8 - 9 hour|
|Contact Name:||Darren Davis|
FMCG Quality Assurance Technician
gap personnel are currently Eurilait Ltd for the 4th year with their recruitment. With their season volume due to increase shortly they are looking to add a Quality Assurance Technician to their packing factory based in Shepton Mallet.
Reporting directly to the Quality Assurance Manager the QA technician you will be responsible for:
- Undertake Quality Assurance of Incoming Cheese, Packaging and site cut product as directed and according to company procedures.
- Carrying out on line QA checking/auditing to ensure correct standards are applied and adhered to. These include packing standards, code checks, labelling information, weight checks, gas checks, metal detection confirmation and pricing checks.
- Carry out any specific checks in line with customer requirements, or as a result of non-conformances or complaints.
- Internal calibration and weight checks.
- Daily taste panels, end of life panels and collection of sample, swabs for laboratory analysis to include environmental swabbing and record information into the database.
- Ensure rejected stock or quarantined stock is correctly labelled and recorded.
- Assist Technical Team with administration and in the implementation of Company Policy, BRC, legal and customer requirements, and corrective actions to ensure that all areas comply with policies and procedures, reporting where necessary.
- Reject/On Hold pallet management.
- Monthly glass checks.
- Undertake checks, collection and record data for incoming goods via the TAYGO system.
The working hours currently are: Monday to Friday – 8am-4pm although as the site enters peak this will then switch to Monday to Friday 6am-2pm or 2pm-10pm
The pay rate for the role is: Monday to Friday - £8.72 per hour rising to £9.33 per hour after successfully completing your 12 week probation period and relevant training.
Joining this company at this time of year is perfect to ensure that you obtain the right level of training and process understanding of the site.
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job
To Apply – Please EMAIL your CV to email@example.com with the reference ‘YEOQUALITYCON’ and one of the team will call you back.