This is a fantastic opportunity to join a genuine market leader within their specialist field of FMCG Manufacturing and Supply Chain.
Role Overview :-
To support the quality improvement and right first time agenda, ensuring products are legally and safely manufactured within compliance of customer and internal specifications and standards.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- To provide advice on recipe formulation and batch correction
- Actively participate in the implementation of site quality improvement projects, where necessary providing support to train operation teams and monitor project effectiveness.
- Complete GMP and Hygiene audits to required schedule
- Assist in the investigation of consumer complaints determining root cause and corrective action necessary to prevent reoccurrence.
- Participate in the internal audit schedule completing audits as necessary to demonstrate compliance with company, customer and industry standards
- Where applicable take samples in accordance site quality plan ensuring the samples are analysed in a timely manner and results reported / escalated as appropriate.
- Complete traceability exercises to agreed plan.
- Facilitate the effective running of site quality panels/boards to agreed schedules and standards.
- Completion of operational QC compliance audits, reporting of non-conformances and ensuring corrective action is in place and monitored to prevent reoccurrence.
- Assist in new starter and refresher training
- Ensure all analytical measuring equipment is calibrated and serviced according to the relevant schedule
- Complete data entry in a timely manner, ensuring all data is entered accurately to enable reports to be generated from this data as required.
- Provide support on 1st Production runs and line trials
- In common with all other personnel, the Job Holder is required to adhere to the Company’s policies on Safety, Hygiene and Good Housekeeping.
Required Skills / Experience / Qualifications
- ‘A’ levels or Degree in science/food technology or experience within a food operational role for 5+ years – ideally within a beverage based industry
- Excellent analytical skills
- Interested in food and drink and improving quality systems.
- Knowledge of beverage recipe makeup
- IT skills – competent in Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook and inhouse systems
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Able to effectively communicate quality improvement to the wider operation team through influencing and coaching.
Gap Professional are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of its client
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future