Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for a Quality Control Inspectors to join fast paced food manufacturing company based in the Caerphilly area
Our client is a busy FMCG company. As such, they are looking to add new members of staff to their team. This role requires a high level of attention, accuracy, and a previous working history of working as a quality assessor.
Contract: This is a temporary to permanent role for the right candidates.
Shifts: Candidate will be required to work on rotating shift pattern - Days, afternoons and nights.
Duties to include:
- Inspection of finished product
- Completing quality checks and all corresponding paperwork
- Reporting any major quality defects to relevant management
- Assisting with quality audits
- All other duties upon request
The Successful Candidate will:
- Previous quality control experience in the FMCG industry
- Be willing to work overtime to cover holidays of other shifts
- Be hardworking and reliable
This role is offering permanent opportunities for a candidate who can demonstrate their ability, commitment and excellent levels of attendance and performance during their assignment.
Gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing date for applicants will be 14th of July 2021