The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Gap Professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client who are recruiting for a Quality Control Administrator based in Crewkerne, Somerset on a permanent basis. Our client is a professional and friendly global manufacturer. If you are looking for your next opportunity, get in touch today!
Hours: 16 - 24 Hours a week spread across 4 or 5 days (can be flexible)
Salary: £9.50 per hour.
Position, Duties and Responsibilities:
We are looking for an outstanding Quality Assurance Administrator who will ensure our systems are maintained to the highest possible standard. Working as part of a small, friendly team, you will have the opportunity to get involved in all aspects of our quality system; assisting the team to generate, review and update our QMS, generate KPI's, and with the right aptitude take on some product inspection.
- Managing and completing quality assurance documentation
- Checking compliance by regularly auditing the company against the QMS
- Recommending and supporting improvements to process, systems and ways of working
- Checking labelling of packaging/raw materials and ensuring traceability processes are adhered to
- Assisting with forward planning of parts requiring qualification or inspection
- Collating and organising support to purchasing and production
- Ad-Hoc administrative duties and support for the team as required
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- 2 years+ admin experience
- Good I.T skills (especially Excel - ability to create graphs / macros)
- Strong communications skills: fluent in written / spoken English and able to interact globally via telephone and e-mail
- Demonstrable problem solving and analytical skills with an ability to organise and prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and ability to spot problems and plan to avoid them in advance
- Excellent team player - able to work well within a small team and willing to go the extra mile in order to deliver outstanding results
- Experience of completing quality assurance documentation (advantage but not critical)
- Experience of working with raw material suppliers (advantage but not critical)
In return, you will benefit from:
- 20 days (rising to 25 days after 5 years) + statutory holidays
- Life Insurance
Closing Date: 30th June 2019