|Contact Name:||Aleksandra Dembek|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for 2 Quality Control Assistants for a temporary ongoing opportunity based in Avonmouth, Bristol.
To Apply: Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key to your success of the role is the training which you will be provided with to ensure you are able to complete all tasks of your role.
Reporting directly to the Quality Control Manager the QC assistant you will be responsible for:
- Undertake Quality Assurance of Incoming products, packing product as directed and according to company procedures.
- Carrying out on line QC checking/auditing to ensure correct standards are applied and adhered to.
- Ensure all standards adhere to packing standards, code checks, labelling information
- Carry out any specific checks in line with customer requirements, or as a result of non-conformances or complaints.
- Ensure rejected stock or quarantined stock is correctly labelled and recorded.
- Assist Technical Team with administration and in the implementation of Company Policy, legal and customer requirements, and corrective actions to ensure that all areas comply with policies and procedures, reporting where necessary.
- Undertake checks, collection and record data
Previews experience is necessary.
We have the following shift available and pay rates:
Monday to Friday based on rotating shift:
1 week 6am to 2pm
2 week 2pm to 10pm
Pay rate: £9.07ph increasing to £9.71ph after probation time