|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
Location: Filton, BS34
Job Role: Quality Control Assistant
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm
Hourly Rate: £12.50ph
Role Type: Temporary to Permanent
gap personnel acting as an employment agency are currently recruiting for 2x Quality Control Assistants for UK well know skincare company.
Job Responsibilities as Quality Control Assistant:
- Work closely with the QA Manager on implementation of the quality systems
- Report on quality issues, product analysis, stock rotation / allocations.
- Carry out the quality control checks on finished goods received from suppliers prior to the packing process.
- Carry out QC procedure on the packing process
- Provide QA Manager with a daily quality report
- Ensure the Quality of the delivery complies with the vendors manuals specification and requirements
- Liaising with the Quality control team, packing team, warehouse team, and Logistics to ensure requirements are met prior to packing and despatch.
- Issue and update Quality Control Procedures and Quality control documents/ records
- Maintaining document Control Register
- Liaise with the QA Manager on the customer complaints / incidents.
- Collating information and log customer complaints by following customer complaint procedure to rectify non-conformances.
- To ensure that corrective action is put in place to prevent reoccurrence of unacceptable quality.
- Can do attitude
- 2 years’ experience in similar environments
Additional Site Benefits:
- On site car park
- Great transport links
To apply for this Quality Control Assistant role , please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or contact Aleksandra Dembek on firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date of the application 20.06.2022