|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Hayley Andrews|
Role: Re-worker and Quality Control Operative
Location: Fenton ST4
Job Term: Temporary – Permanent
Working hours: Monday to Friday 7:30am – 3:30pm
Pay: £8.72 per hour – Pay Increase Review after 12 weeks Depending on Progression.
Leading industrial recruitment agency Gap Personnel acting as an employment business is working in a close partnership with their client based in Fenton. We are currently recruiting for a Quality Control and Re-work Operative to join this fantastic working environment.
We provide a full brief ahead of the start date.
- Physically move stock
- Re-work and Label Cosmetic and Confectionary Goods
- Utilise relevant tools, computer software and equipment correctly and safely
- Follow oral and written instructions and maintain high standards
- Report any issues, including health and safety, promptly to the supervisor.
- Any other ad hoc duties as deemed appropriate as they arise.
- You will be trained to become a QC Operative and work along side a small team to Sign off on goods.
- Experience non essential due to full training being given
- Upon 12 weeks your role will become permanent with the Client
- Ongoing training to develop your skills will be given and to progress further within the Company.
- Career Driven essential.
- Must be able to multi-skill, be flexible, hardworking and have attention to detail.
- Must be able to maintain excellent timekeeping and attendance.
- Previous experience of data entry or data inputting advantageous.
- Must consistently be able to perform to an appropriate standard.
If this job is of interest, please email your CV to email@example.com or contact us on 01782 289090