|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Shannon McMahon|
QUALITY CONTROL OPERATIVE – HONITON / PERMANENT OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for a Quality Control Operative based in Dunkerswell, Honiton on a temp – perm basis.
The site is experiencing significant growth since the easing of lockdown and is able to offer permanent opportunities after 12 weeks.
As a Quality Control Operative your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking quality assurance of products according to company procedures
- Checking and auditing to ensure correct standards are applied and adhered to
- Carry out specific checks in line with customer requirements
- Ensure rejected stock or quarantined stock is correctly labelled and recorded
- Assist with administration tasks
- Undertake checks, collection and record data for incoming goods
Hours & Pay:
- Monday to Thursday, 6am – 4pm OR Friday to Sunday, 6am – 4pm
- £9.25 per hour
To be successful for this role, you must have quality control experience and ideally have experience working within food and within BRC standards, although not essential as full training will be given!
To apply for this Quality Control Operative role, please submit your CV via the ‘Apply Now’ button or contact our Exeter branch on 01392 273665.