Quality Lab operator
- Previous experience in process testing within Lab environment.
- Undertaking specific testing requirement.
- Previous experience – Liquids/ Chemical / Food blending / beneficial .
- Pay rates – Negotiable dependant on candidate experience/ capability.
- Minium term contract with potential of permanent contract on completion of probation.
Position is an on-site position, working shift pattern to ensure the in – process Quality testing of product undertaken within our Laboratory.
Ensuring product adherence to manufacturing specifications, test methods, testing criteria across manufactured product range, identifying non – conformances on batch and product level, escalating within Quality department.
Supporting Quality Team to ensure adherence to manufacturing schedule without compromise to product quality.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Undertakes Laboratory product testing processes, ensuring testing is controlled and all product produced within facility/s meets the specifications of the end user/ customer.
- Operate/s all equipment within safe manner as defined with SOP’s.
- Ensures area Safety standards are adhered too, identifying and raising concerns in a structured manner.
- Ensures process conditions are monitored and controlled for consistency of testing and according to the specified conditions.
- Ensure full testing traceability of products are input within SAP.
- Identifies product trends / Variance and communicates internally within Quality department.
- Accurate recording of batch information, to support data collection for First Time Pass - KPI’s.
- Monitors consumable stocks, ensuring accurate stock controls.
- Supports qualification of alternative raw materials within formulations, with feedback on manufactured batch/s to Quality Lab Lead / Quality Engineering group.
- Provides concise batch information verbally and with supporting testing data for all non – conforming batch/s.
- Ensures Non-conforming batch/s are reported to LINE MANAGEMENT.
- Maintains Lab Housekeeping standards, contributes to develop and maintain 6’s.
- Other duties as assigned.