The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Gap personnel, acting as an employment business, are partnering with a privatley owned, independent business who have seen huge periods of exciting growth.
As they grow, they are looking for reliable, enthusiastic and hardworking Quality Inspectors to work within their state of the art factory in Tewkesbury.
- Carrying out inspections on PCB’s and ensure paperwork is kept up to date.
- Following paper based instructions to check key components.
- Reporting to Quality manager for any problems on PCB’s
Candidates must have / be able to do the following:
- PC Class 3 inspection certification.
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Have a good level of dexterity
Monday – Friday 0800 – 1700 (overtime available)
£10.00 - £13.00 P/H (DOE)
This really is an excellent opportunity to join a business that’s on the up, so for your chance to be considered for a position here, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our friendly and experienced team on 01452 302852 – hurry though, these rare opportunities won’t be around for long!