|Salary:||£28,000 - £32,000 per annum, negotiable upon experience|
|Contact Name:||Linda Jerate|
Role: Quality Engineer
Job Term: Permanent
Location: Winsford, CW7
Working hours: 2 rotational shifts 06:00 – 14:00 / 14:00 – 22:00 Monday to Friday
Pay: £28,000 - £32,000 per annum, negotiable upon experience
Job Description: You would be working as a quality engineer and the role would include:
- To assist in the production, maintenance and development of Company Quality Procedures and Systems
- Undertake compliance audits
- To carry out new product introduction work including initial sample report documentation, Production Part Approval Process documentation and all other areas of the APQP process
- To be responsible for developing and maintaining Control Plans, calibration & too measurement compliance, along with developing & maintaining process FMEA’s
- Final inspection audits
- Investigate issues and prepare Corrective Action reports
- Continuous Improvement Problem Solving Activities
- And many more
Required Experience: The ideal person would have some background in a similar role and be / have the following:
- Strong attention to detail,
- Good communication skills to be able to form and maintain good relationships with clients, customers, suppliers as well as internally,
- Excellent analysis / critical thinking / problem solving skills,
- Sound judgement and decision making,
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Growth opportunities available within the company
- Competitive salary
- Working with a well-established, innovative, and dynamic company
- Many more!
The role is due to start immediately for the successful candidate.
If this role is of interest, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01270 581 888.