|Salary:||£35000.00 - £40000 per annum|
£35,000 - £40,000
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Quality Engineer to work at their facility based near Burnley
- Apply the latest quality tools and methods to identify improvements in downtime and scrap.
- Analyse failure, identify and propose appropriate corrective and preventive actions to respond to customer complaints.
- Recommend corrective and preventative measures to prevent and reduce internal failure.
- Initiation and tracking of corrective and preventive actions
- Carryout daily audits and inspections of finished products to ensure conformity to the standards and customer requirements
- Monitoring of the core processes for consistent compliance with the test specifications and process requirements (with focus on production/manufacturing process).
- Actively participate in company-wide improvement activities working with Process Engineering to reduce waste and introduce Lean methodologies throughout the company.
- Executes quality training for all employees on Quality Assurance/Management tools and methodologies throughout the company.
- Assists in ensuring timely resolution of supplier failure, corrective actions and preventive actions. Including incoming inspection of product where required.
- Lead the internal ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 audits and recommend improvement activities to both the processes and products
- Development of processes and procedures to meet QMS Standard and third party, customers and business needs.
- Development, where necessary of product quality records to meet customer specific requirements
- Assist in the performance monitoring activities within the company using the appropriate tools
- Reduce internal and external reject rates via regular line audits /QC inspection
- Eliminate non-value add activities
- Maintenance and Development of Business Systems
- Several years of professional experience in the quality environment of a Manufacturing company
- A distinctive ability to work in a team and an independent and result-oriented way of working
- Qualified Auditor
Please send your CV and call Charlotte gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 10/03/2021
Hi All, I'm currently recruiting for this position. Please click on the job title below to view the Job Description and apply to it!
- Quality Manager
£32000 - £38000 per annum
- Process Engineer
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
- Maintenance Engineer
£23000 - £27000 per annum
- Site Services Engineer
Up to £32000.00 per annum
- Continuous Improvement Engineer
£45000 - £50000 per annum