Gap Professional are currently recruiting for a Quality Evaluation Analyst to work in Exeter, Devon. We are seeking people fluent in Spanish.
The working hours are Full time 37.5 hours per week 9.00 – 17.30.
The annual Salary is £18,666.00 (rising to £19,227.00 after six months). Benefits include free parking and career progression along with 28 days annual leave.
On behalf of our Global Client, analyse Customer to Client Contact Centre telephone calls and written communication and provide accurate and actionable feedback on their service delivery and quality, according to agreed project specifications.
- Analyse content on interaction between Customers and Client Contact Centres by evaluating the content of telephone calls and written communication in the required language
· Provide feedback on adherence to policies and appropriate procedures used to enable Client to deliver outstanding customer service
· Successfully navigate custom software applications to research appropriate resolution and input evaluation results and comments on to software systems
· Ensure all project analysis is completed in a timely manner and in accordance with the projects requirements
· On an on-going basis, use internal feedback for self-development and adhere to all agreed processes associated to the projects
· Attend all training required in support of your role and achieve required standards of competence in technical knowledge/ability to enable thorough understanding of client technology
· Ensure compliance with all up to date health and safety regulations and procedures maintaining safe working practices and conditions
· Comply with all policies and procedures and maintain the highest standards of Client and information confidentiality
- Support the Production Team Leader by carrying out any additional activities/duties identified as necessary for the role.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience operating in a challenging organisational environment with a requirement to balance differing priorities and demands
· Highly effective communication skills
· Interest in technology and ability to understand and resolve technical issues
· Ability to work to tight targets and deadlines
· Flexible approach to change, with a positive attitude to fluctuating workload
· Experience of being measured against performance criteria with the ability to take on board feedback for improvement
· Considerable knowledge of and ability to utilise efficiently current word processing, spreadsheet, database, e-mail and internet software
· Adequate level of spoken and written English to comprehend Client training and procedures essential
- GCSE (A-C) or equivalent qualifications in English / Languages / Mathematics essential
Closing date: 03rd March 2020
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future