|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for 2 Quality Control Inspectors to join fast paced food manufacturing company based in the Caerphilly area
Our client is a busy FMCG company. As such, they are looking to add new members of staff to their team. This role requires a high level of attention, accuracy, and a previous working history of working as a quality assessor.
Contract: This is a temporary on-going position which could lead to permanent position for the right candidates.
Shifts: 6am-6pm or 6pm-6am. Will need to be fully flexible.
Duties to include:
• Inspection of finished product
• Completing quality checks and all corresponding paperwork
• Reporting any major quality defects to relevant management
• Assisting with quality audits
• All other duties upon request
The Successful Candidate will:
- have previous quality control experience in the FMCG industry
- Be willing to work overtime to cover holidays of other shifts
- Be hardworking and reliable
This role is offering ongoing temporary and possibly permanent opportunities for candidates who are able to demonstrate their ability, commitment and excellent levels of attendance and performance during their assignment.
Gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing date for applicants will be 30th December 2020.