Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for a Quality Inspector to work in a permanent role for a market leader in the manufacture and assembly of hermetic metal packages for the microelectronics industry.
Experience for Quality Inspector: (Although full Training will be provided)
- Having a CNC/Toolmaking background will be an advantage.
- Some experience of dimensional and visual inspection of precision machined components.
- Ability to use measuring equipment including micrometres, callipers, thread gauges and CMM would also be an advantage.
Ideal Candidate for the Quality Inspector position:
- Will be aware of how to interpret technical drawings and 3D models.
- Understand how to write First Article Inspection Reports.
- Must be able to work in a team
- The Quality Inspector will have an eye for detail
- Be calm under pressure
- Up to £24,000 Per Annum (Dependent on Experience)
Working Hours for the Quality Inspector:
- Monday – Thursday 08:00am – 16:45pm
- Friday 08:00am – 15:30pm
Applications must be received within 14 days of the advert placement.
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job