gap-personnel are currently recruiting for 10 experienced Quality Inspectors/ Operatives for a client based in Birkenhead, Wirral. The role will include high quality inspection of fabrics and materials. Working an initial 8-week project commencing 08/07/2019.
This role will be challenging yet rewarding; working day shifts and great opportunities for overtime.
Please note: This role is subject to a DBS clearance and a 5-year employment check.
Hours of Work
Monday – Thursday
0815 – 1700
0815 – 1300
Hourly Pay Rate
Up to £11 per hour.
- Working within a fast-paced environment
- High quality inspection of fabrics and materials
- Repetitive work on each station
- Checking components
- Check correct documentation is in place
- Usage of small inspection tools
- Recording data of results found
- Inspection of adhesives
- Adhering to work instructions
- Raising potential issues
- Working within all health, safety and quality standards within the department.
HOW TO APPLY
- Email a copy of your most recent CV to Liverpool@gap-personnel.com.
Please note that due to the high amount of ad-response that we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you require more information then please contact a gap representative on 0151 236 9231.
Please note: This role is subject to a DBS clearance and a 5-year employment check and applicants must have previous experience working within a Quality Inspection/ Operative role.
Date Posted: 03/07/2019
End Date: 19/07/2019