The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
gap-personnel are currently recruiting for 10 experienced Quality Inspectors/ Operatives for a client based in Birkenhead, Wirral. The role will include high quality inspection of fabrics and materials. Working an initial 8-week project commencing 08/07/2019.
This role will be challenging yet rewarding; working day shifts and great opportunities for overtime.
Please note: This role is subject to a DBS clearance and a 5-year employment check.
Hours of Work
Monday – Thursday
0815 – 1700
0815 – 1300
Hourly Pay Rate
Up to £11 per hour.
- Working within a fast-paced environment
- High quality inspection of fabrics and materials
- Repetitive work on each station
- Checking components
- Check correct documentation is in place
- Usage of small inspection tools
- Recording data of results found
- Inspection of adhesives
- Adhering to work instructions
- Raising potential issues
- Working within all health, safety and quality standards within the department.
HOW TO APPLY
- Email a copy of your most recent CV to Liverpool@gap-personnel.com.
Please note that due to the high amount of ad-response that we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you require more information then please contact a gap representative on 0151 236 9231.
Please note: This role is subject to a DBS clearance and a 5-year employment check and applicants must have previous experience working within a Quality Inspection/ Operative role.
Date Posted: 03/07/2019
End Date: 19/07/2019