|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
We are currently recruiting for Quality Inspectors to fulfil immediate vacancies on behalf of our client .
Location: Solihull, B92
08:00-16:30/6:00-14:00, Monday-Friday, may also have night shift, candidates must be flexible.
**1 x 30 minutes unpaid 2 x 15 minutes paid
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Quality inspection automotive and aerospace parts.
• Keen eye for detail.
• Both station and end of the line work, depending on type of check.
• Rework parts that can still be used.
• Meet customer demands and deadlines.
• Travel to and from different sites around the UK, travel and expenses to be discussed dependent on distance. Own transport is essential.
What you need:
• Your own transport (essential)
• Numerate and literate (essential)
• Good communicator (essential)
• Flexible in work location (essential)
• May have to work overnights – full details to be given upon start.
*Long term ongoing work with the view of going permanent after 12 weeks
Closing date for applications is 31st March 2021
To apply please call 01902 422 940 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and reference 'QualInsSH'
gap personnel operating as an employment business
- Quality Controller
- Quality Inspector
£9.20 - £9.60 per hour, Benefits: Training/courses to enhance personal development
- Quality Picker/Recycling Operative
- Quality Control Assistant
- Quality Assurance Technician