|Salary:||70,000 - 71,000|
Are you an experienced Quality Manager looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
Do you have the background experience of working within an Aerospace /Automotive Company?
gap professional is operating as an employment agency on behalf of our client who is a Global Aerospace Company located in the LE18 location, they currently have an exciting new permanent opportunity.
Our client is looking for an experienced Quality manager to manage Quality Control, Assurance and improvement activities and quality engineering staff.
Key duties are to manage the outgoing product Quality, the in process quality and drive the company systems and procedures that assure this Engage with customers to further the reputation of the business. Manage internally to ensure that a dynamic and learning organisation keeps abreast the Aerospace sector Quality expectations.
Knowledge and Experience
- Needs to be well versed in metallurgy of the materials used, the processes deployed and the metrology of measurement.
- Need to be skilled in problem solving.
- The role requires providing a high level of competent leadership, coaching and man-management whilst able to work on initiative introducing new techniques and Continuous Improvement activities inline with the company philosophy of progress.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in a Manufacturing, Scientific, Technical or Engineering subject
- Experience to lead company changes and manage Nadcap audits is important.
- Audit – internal and external
- Key customer account management plans
- NADCAP process management , audit and surveillance
Closing date for this position
5th May 2019
To apply please follow the application process for the site this job is advertised on or email your CV.