|Contact Name:||Marlena Kostecka|
An exciting new opportunity has become available for Quality Pickers/Recycling Operatives to work with our client, who are a Waste Management specialist based in Sandycroft area
This is a genuine on-going role, as our client has secured a long term contract to provide waste management services to a large local company,
and there are opportunities for progression for the right candidates. Our client has remained open throughout the entire Coronavirus pandemic and will not be closing, our client has invested in the plant extensively to provide a good working environment and their health and safety standards are exceptional.
Shift Patterns are Monday to Friday 6-2/2-10/10-6 , shifts can be static ,but some flexibility will be required to cover all shifts as required, you can pick your preferred shift.
As a Quality Picker, you will be responsible for picking various materials(paper and cardboard) from a moving conveyor belt and placing in the appropriate chute for further processing.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Picking at defined rates selective materials(paper and cardboard) from a moving conveyor
- Ensuring quality and recovery rates are maximised
- Housekeeping of the cabins and the Site in general
- General duties throughout the Site
- Following all site health and safety rules as required
- Ability to work as a part of team
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience would be beneficial
Hours of work are
- Days : Monday – Friday 6am-2pm
- Afternoons: Monday – Friday 2pm-10pm
- Nights :Monday-Friday 10pm-6am
- You might be required to work overtimes so flexibility is appreciated
- £8.91 per hour for all workers