|Contact Name:||Marlena Kostecka|
An exciting on-going opportunity has become available for Quality Pickers to work with our client, who is a Waste Management specialist based in Sandycroft area.
Our client has secured a long-term contract and has made some major investment in site, they are looking for candidates that are interested in a GENUINE LONG TERM POSITION.
As a Quality Picker, you will be responsible for picking various materials from a moving conveyor belt and placing in the appropriate chute for further processing.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Picking at defined rates selective materials from a moving conveyor
- Ensuring quality and recovery rates are maximised
- Housekeeping of the cabins and the recycling facility in general
- General duties throughout the recycling facility
- Following all site health and safety rules
- Ability to work as a part of team
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience would be beneficial
Hours of work are :
- Days: Monday – Friday 6am-2pm
- Afternoons: Monday – Friday 2pm-10pm
- Nights: Monday – Friday 10pm-6am
You might be required to work overtime so flexibility is appreciated
Candidate’s must have good attitude to work and must demonstrate an excellent time keeping and attendance record
Please call gap personnel Flint branch on 01352 762 213 or email your cv to email@example.com