An exciting new opportunity has become available for Quality Pickers to work with our client, who is a Waste Management specialist based in Sandycroft area
As a Quality Picker, you will be responsible for picking various materials (paper and cardborad products) from a moving conveyor belt and placing in the appropriate chute for further processing.
These vacancies are genuine long term vacancies and our client is committed to self progression should any applicants have the desire to progress in these roles.
Hours of work are :
•Days: Monday – Friday 6am-2pm
•Afternoons: Monday – Friday 2pm-10pm
•Nights: Monday-Friday 10pm-6am
• £8.72 per hour for all workers
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Picking at defined rates selective materials from a moving conveyor
- Ensuring quality and recovery rates are maximised
- Housekeeping of the cabins and the MRF in general
- General duties throughout the MRF
- Following all site health and safety rules
- Ability to work as a part of team
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience would be beneficial
You might be required to work overtime so flexibility is appreciated.