An exciting new opportunity has become available for Quality Pickers to work with our client, who is a Waste Management specialist based in Sandycroft area
As a Quality Picker, you will be responsible for picking various materials from a moving conveyor belt and placing in the appropriate chute for further processing.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Picking at defined rates selective materials from a moving conveyor
- Ensuring quality and recovery rates are maximised
- Housekeeping of the cabins and the MRF in general
- General duties throughout the MRF
- Following all site health and safety rules
- Ability to work as a part of team
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience would be beneficial
You might be required to work overtimes so flexibility is appreciated.
Hours of work are :
- Days : Monday – Friday 6am-2pm
- Afternoons: Monday – Friday 2pm-10pm
- Nights :Monday-Friday 10pm-6am
- £8.40 per hour for all workers
Previous experience of working in this environment is an advantage, along with own transport and the ability to complete 8-12 hour shifts.
Candidate’s must have good attitude to work and must demonstrate an excellent time keeping and attendance record
Please call gap personnel Flint branch on 01352 762 213 or email your cv to Flint@gap-personnel.com
Closing date 07.11.2019