gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for our client based in the Sandycroft area. Our client is looking for 3x Quality Pickers to join their team immediately on a temporary on-going basis.
Quality Picker Sandycroft
An exciting new opportunity has become available for Quality Pickers to work with our client, who is a Waste Management specialist based in Sandycroft area
As a Quality Picker, you will be responsible for picking various materials from a moving conveyor belt and placing in the appropriate chute for further processing.
- Monday to Friday
- 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm / 10am-6pm
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Picking at defined rates selective materials from a moving conveyor
- Ensuring quality and recovery rates are maximised
- Housekeeping of the cabins and the MRF in general
- General duties throughout the MRF
- Following all site health and safety rules
- Ability to work as a part of team
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience would be beneficial
You might be required to work overtimes so flexibility is appreciated.
- Previous experience of working in this environment is an advantage.
- Own transport
- Be able to complete 8-12 hour shifts.
Please call gap personnel Flint branch on 01352 762 213 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org