gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for our client based in the Sandycroft area. Our client is looking for Quality Pickers to join their team immediately on a temporary on-going basis.
Quality Picker Sandycroft
An exciting new opportunity has become available for Quality Pickers to work with our client, who are a Waste Management specialist based in Sandycroft area
As a Quality Picker, you will be responsible for picking various materials from a moving conveyor belt and placing in the appropriate chute for further processing.
- Monday to Friday
- 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm / 10am-6pm
Ability to work all shifts is essential for all applicants
These are genuine long terms positions for the right candidates,
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Picking at defined rates selective materials from a moving conveyor
- Ensuring quality and recovery rates are maximised
- Housekeeping of the cabins and the recycling facility in general
- General duties throughout the Recycling facility
- Following all site health and safety rules
- Ability to work as a part of team
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience would be beneficial
You might be required to work extra hours so ability to be flexibile in working hours is a distinct advantage.
- Previous experience of working in this environment is an advantage.
- Own transport, or commutable distance from Sandycroft via public transport for all shifts.
- Be able to complete 8-12 hour shifts.
Please call gap personnel Flint branch on 01352 762 213 or email your cv to email@example.com