gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for our client who is a Waste Management specialist based in Sandycroft area as a Quality Picker.
You will be responsible for picking various materials from a moving conveyor belt and placing in the appropriate chute for further processing.
Pay & Hours of Work
- 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm / 10am-6pm
Duties and Responsibilities
• Picking at defined rates selective materials from a moving conveyor
• Ensuring quality and recovery rates are maximised
• Housekeeping of the cabins and the MRF in general
• General duties throughout the MRF
• Following all site health and safety rules Requirements
• Ability to work as a part of team
• Attention to detail
• Previous experience would be beneficial You might be required to work overtimes so flexibility is appreciated.
• Previous experience of working in this environment is an advantage.
• Own transport
• Be able to complete 8-12 hour shifts.
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy please email your CV to Flint@gap-personnel.com. Alternatively, you can call our office for further information on 01352762213
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on the suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 31/05/2019