|Contact Name:||Holly Nagle|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently looking for Quality Technicians on behalf of a well-known company who provide high-quality products and services to the global clinical laboratory and immunohematology communities. This is a global brand which is expanding year on year. We are looking for long-term staff who ideally have experience working in a Warehouse/Laboratory. As a valued team member with this company, you will part of the growing of this business and create your own career path. You will be provided with a world-class workplace where you will be able to thrive and there are no limits to opportunities or new directions which will allow you to realise your full potential.
As a Quality Technician you will perform quality control checks on company products to ensure they meet the required safety and quality standards. For this role you must have a keen eye for detail, and it will involve focussing for long periods of times.
- Attention to Detail – ability to analyse and interpret information
- Good attendance & Time Keeping
- Organisational Skills
- Ability to communicate with all members of operational team
- Ability to deal with complex processes and systems
- Ability to challenge complexity at a lower level
- Strong ability to work within present limits in consultation with group leader, using discretion and flexibility to achieve objectives
- Influences events and initiatives appropriate actions rather than awaiting instructions from senior members of staff
- Knowledge and understanding of HR policies
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Inspecting products according to safety & quality standards
- Reporting any differences to the supervisor/team leader
- Ensuring production is not interrupted by any quality testing procedures
- Collecting test data and creating quality reports
- Ensuring all test equipment is working correctly and calibrated.
- Monitoring any possible areas for improvement in quality control processes.
- Assist in the training of new starters
- Undertake projects tasks if requested
- Deputising for senior team members when required
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s
- Experience in inspection or quality technician
- High level of visual awareness
- Experience of using Microsoft Office (including excel)
- Experience in drafting reports and collating data.
- Long Term role, and progressive career options
- Yearly Pay Rises
- 24 Hour Gym on site
- Free Tea & Coffee Vending Machines
- Canteen on site
- Working for a global brand
- Working in extreme cold where temperature can range between 2/8 to -20 degrees C.
- Protective equipment required: safety shoes, eyewear, gloves, ear protection, respirator
- Working around moving machinery
Contract: 1 year contract, which can become permanent contract for the right candidate.
Start date: ASAP, Interviews are being held.
Shifts: 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm rotating
Salary: £9.88 per hour
Overtime: 1.75 x hourly rate
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively please call gap personnel on 01443 843499.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing date for application is the 14th February 2022.