|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||£21000 - £25000|
|Contact Name:||Paulina Stebelko|
Gap personnel have an exciting opportunity for a to join a well-known company in St Athans. Tfor the monitoring of Product, Supplier and Manufacturing processes with the objective of resolving Plant Quality issues.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a busy manufacturing. You will need to be self-motivated, have excellent communication skills and work well as part of a team and on your own..
Negotiable depending on experience.
Hours of work:
Monday to Thursday 0700-1600, and Friday 0700-1300
- Monitoring of supplied and finished goods to ensure compliance with requirements and an understanding of issues.
- Organisation and documentation of internal and external rejection data and disposition of nonconforming material.
- Origination of internal and external corrective action processes, initial root cause analysis, participation in quality problem solving team meetings and Kaizen activities.
- Analysis of internal/external performance data to ensure correct decision making and feedback
- Support, coaching/mentoring of manufacturing personnel to assist them on the job training and understanding
- Participation in any other activity that is required by the needs of the business where skills and training allow.
- NVQ Level 3 Qualification in an Automotive Context
- NVQ Level 4 Qualification in an Automotive Context
Skills and Experience
- NVQ Level 3 Activities in an Automotive Context over a two year period
- NVQ Level 4 Activities in an Automotive Context over a two year period
- Knowledge of Appearance Items Requirements.
To apply, please forward your CV or call (phone number removed) for an informal discussion.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Starting date will be ASAP