Gap personnel Group, operating as an employment business, are currently looking to recruit for Quality Technicians for a well established logistics client in the Winsford area.
Hours of work:
Monday – Friday 21.00-06.00
£11.91 per hour (first few weeks of training paid at day rate of £9.74)
Positions initially offer temporary / ongoing placements. Permanent opportunities may be offered following completion of 12 weeks; permanent opportunities are subject to the client’s requirements.
Working for a friendly and well established client, benefits will include competitive pay, on site parking and room for progression.
Reporting to the PDI Supervisor your key responsibilities will be to ensure all products are completed to specification and up to the highest quality standard.
- Ensuring each product is completed to specification
- Performing quality checks on finished products
- Final inspection of finished product before customer presentation
- Final inspection of finished product before customer delivery
- Maintaining a safe working environment at all times
The company requires all employees to adopt a flexible approach to work and you will be required from time to time to perform other duties. We will ensure that you will be adequately trained to carry out these tasks.
The ideal candidate should:
- Be willing to learn new skills
- Work to achieve high quality standards
- Advantageous mechanical background
- Demonstrate skillset using various hand tools
- Ensure production target output and quality is maintained
- Knowledge of, and interest in, developing lean manufacturing skills
- Strong communication/relationship building skills with an enthusiastic, driven and determined attitude
Transport is not provided so candidates will need to be able to make their own way to and from work.
If you wish to apply please contact the gap team or send us an up to date copy of your CV. Closing date for this position is 05/12/2019
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job