|Salary:||£45,000 - £65,000 DOE|
|Contact Name:||Jayne Docherty|
Gap Construction are working with a local Civil Engineering, Groundworks and Demolition Company, who looking to expand their team and are currently recruiting for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their Team on a permanent basis. They specialise in Groundworks, Recycled Aggregate and Demolition.
Our Client has an excellent reputation and work alongside several House builders, the role will be to oversee the commercial aspect of their projects. There is an opportunity to be part of a growing company, alongside opportunities to grow your career further in the future into a combined commercial and operational role, if desired.
Duties to be carried out, but not limited to:
- Tendering, Attending Tender Meetings, as well as site meetings.
- Record Keeping, General Project Administration.
- Site Measures/ Re Measures.
- Applications for payment.
- Previous Experience within Civil Engineering and Groundworks Sector.
- Site based Experience.
- Experience on JCT & NC3 contracts is preferable.
- CSCS Card.
- Full driving licence.
- A Construction related degree or a degree in Quantity Surveying would be beneficial, but it is not essential, if you as the candidate has the relevant experience and qualifications stated above.
Candidates will also need to be willing to travel between projects and our head office.
If you are looking for a new position and would like to discuss this role or would be interested in any other Construction White Collar positions, please call Jayne Docherty at Gap Construction on 07485359566 or on email Jayne.email@example.com