|Salary:||10 - 11 hour|
|Contact Name:||Bridey Pill|
REWORK OPERATIVES – SN3 - £10/11PH – ROTATIONAL OR FIXED PM
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for a re-work operative for our client in South Marston. This is a temporary ongoing position.
As a re-work operative you will be responsible for checking goods in and out of the warehouse, re-labelling of goods and assembly.
Within the re-work role your duties may vary from:
- Re-labelling of products
- Checking goods into the warehouse
- Assembly of products
- Quality checking of products
- Reporting any defect products
- Please be aware the products our client works with do vary in size and you need to be comfortable with manual work and heavy lifting.
Working hours are on a rotational or fixed PM basis:
- AM shift is 0600-1400 Monday-Friday (£10 per hour)
- PM shift is 1400-2230 Monday-Thursday and 1400-2000 Fridays (£11 per hour)
- Overtime in the week is available and flexibility is required and up to 3 hours a day, weekends are occasional available too.
The pay rate for the role is:
- AM shift - £10 and PM shift £11 per hour.
- Overtime in the week is time and a half and on weekends it is double time.
To apply for this REWORK position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon on firstname.lastname@example.org / Office Call – 01793 431746
gap personnel is operating as the employment business