|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
We are currently looking to recruit Reach and Counterbalance FLT Drivers for one our well-established client based in Burnley area
We are looking for experienced FLT driver with valid ITSAR and RTITB certificates for Reach and VNA drivers. The successful candidate will be involved in operating a FLT within a warehouse environment. Previous, proven warehouse experience in a similar role is essential.
The preference is a VNA driver, however qualified reach drivers can be converted, you will need to have an accredited licence of RTITB or similar. If you have a reach truck licence, you will need to have lifted over 7.5metre high – and preferably using a camera.
Start date would either be 1st March or 3rd March for training.
Contract: Temp to Perm
Factory Location: Burnley
Salary and Shifts:
5 out of 7 days contracts for weekend working
Shifts TBC – but potentially rotating. Training would be on days- £10 per hour
- Carry out all duties in line with customer specifications and requirements.
- Co-operate in the continuous improvement of quality, safety and productivity standards.
- To carry out instructions as given to you by your Team Leader/Management
- Loading / unloading lorries, stock movement around warehouse and general warehouse duties
The successful candidate will have:
- Good attention to detail.
- Good numeracy and literacy skill.
- Team player.
- Continuous improvement and lean experience.
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Must have valid / in date FLT counterbalance and reach truck licence
- Previous experience in similar role
To apply, please submit your CV to email@example.com
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job.
gap personnel who is operating as an employment business