Gap Personnel who are operating as a employment business are currently looking for several Counterbalance/Kombi/Reach operatives on a permanent basis for our client in Woolston.
Our client prides itself on looking to train and improve the skills of candidates who show the right attitude and are looking to progress within a great company!.
- Computer Literate - email, Word, Excel, WMS systems, RF Gun usage & WMS system
- MHE – Ideally we would like to see - PPT, Kombi/Reach Truck and Counter Balance Licenses
- Physically fit - Able to lift and handle stock/boxes on a daily basis
- Able to work different weekly shifts – starting at 9am, 10am, 11am, and 12 noon and finishing at 20:00
- Team player - who is able to multi task and work under pressure and meet our Business high demands on a daily basis
- Written and spoken English - To be of a high standard, due to dealing with external suppliers on a daily basis, verbally and via email communication
- Telephone calls - Contacting carriers and other partners on a daily basis and arranging exports collections and UK collections too
- Must Be – Numerate and literate.
Monday to Friday - must be flexible to work the following shifts - 9-5pm, 10-6pm, 11-7pm & 12-8pm (No weekend work involved)
Immediate interviews are taking place now with immediate start dates. If you feel you are suitable for this role, please call 01925 414555 or email with an up to date CV.
Gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job