|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||megan cox|
JOB TITLE: FLT Driver (Industrial Forklift)
Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting 10 Reach Fork Lift Drivers to join their company based in the Pontyclun area
Our client is a busy, state of the art warehouse distributing its product worldwide. As such, they are looking to add new members of staff to their team. This role requires a high level of attention, accuracy and a previous working history of working as a Forklift Driver. You will be required to drive a Reach Forklift Truck- licence will be required
Contract: This is a temporary on-going position which could lead to permanent for the right candidates.
Shifts: Shift Rotation - Monday- Friday 2pm-8pm overtime will be required on a weekend once a month
Duties to include:
· Operating industrial Forklift Trucks to collect products from the warehouse
· Picking and packing of stock ready for dispatch
· Keep records of completed orders
· Maintain equipment and report on malfunctions
· Cleaning and maintaining work areas and machinery
· Storing goods and materials in the factory or warehouse
· Other general warehouse duties
Successful Candidate will:
- Hold a valid Reach Forklift license
- Have previous warehouse and Forklift driving experience
- Be willing to work overtime to cover holidays of other shifts
- Be hardworking and reliable
This role is offering ongoing temporary and possibly permanent opportunities for candidates who are able to demonstrate their ability, commitment and excellent levels of attendance and performance during their assignment.
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing date for applicants will be 28th February 2021.