|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Christina Reitmeier|
gap personnel acting as an employment agency are currently recruiting for reach forklift drivers for an immediate start for our luxury home furnishings client based in Swindon.
Working hours available:
0600-1430 Monday to Friday with flexibility to work 1200-2100.
The role involves will be varied and involves:
- Loading and unloading goods into the warehouse using forklifts
- Picking of orders
- Checking stock back into the warehouse
- Unloading containers
- Liaising with the production team about outgoing orders
- Ensuring health and safety is adhered to at all times.
The ideal candidate:
- The ideal candidate needs to be comfortable with manual work
- In date reach truck license and be confident on the trucks
- Experience within a fast pace environment
- Strong communication skills written and verbal
Our client offers free-onsite parking, a modern working environment and great on-site facilities. Public transport routes are also frequent.
These roles have immediate interviews and starts for the right candidate. The role is temporary ongoing however permanent roles will be available for the right candidates.
Please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org