The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Our global client based in Ledbury are currently seeking Reach Forklift Drivers to join their busy operation.
You must be a responsible individual with experience in driving forklift trucks, be prepared to complete work both on and off the truck and meet deadlines.
Hours of work: 0600-1400/1400-2200, Monday - Friday
Pay rate: £9.92 per hour.
· Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places.
· Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
· Transport materials to production workstations
· Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs
· Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
· Helping out in the warehouse, picking and packing, loading etc.
· Valid FLT licence and experience
· Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking, innovative company so If you have a valid reach truck licence and you're available straight away, please get in touch with our offices and one of our friendly team will talk to you about the role in more detail.